Chitika

Featured Posts

Grab the widget  IWeb Gator
free counters

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Something Went Wrong and My Plan Failed

I am posting hurriedly. In just one hour I have blogged three times. Do you know why? This is because I am telling you about what happened to a blogger (me)  in the last five months, but I am telling you this is three steps

WHAT WENT WRONG? Yes something really went wrong.  Bukisa changed its payment method and they became a revenue sharing website that payed through Google Adsense. It means that every Bukisan has to get a Google Adsense account if they want to continue earning from Google Adsense.

There is a silver lining to this cloud. It means that if you do not have Google Adsense Account it means that you can apply for A Google Adsense Account via Bukisa. Isn't is good? I might get a Google Adsense Account and then apply it to all my blogs and thus my dream might come true. (The dream of becoming adsenized)

I applied fro a Google Adsense account and I was rejected many times. I reapplied using the same email address and the link provided in my rejection email. ( I never reapplied in the past, I always choose new email addresses).

On the first of January 2011, I logged into my Bukisa account to see Google Adsense publisher account to be active, I checked my email inbox to see the email ( I used to see  in my dreams ) and the email went like this

"Congratulations your Google AdSense Appplication has been approved ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Please note that, as part of changes made in the application approval system, your new account will be closely monitored for compliance with
our policies. You can add the AdSense code to a new page or site that complies with
our program policies at any time"




You might be thinking so where are those Google Adsense advertisements, I cannot see them, yes you cannot. I have not added the HTML code to this blog because it already has infolinks ads and chitika advertisement. I do not want my readers to be  bombarded by advertisements. So you have to read my other blogs to see Google AdSense Ads. By the way you can also see them at my Bukisa Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails