Chitika

Featured Posts

Grab the widget  IWeb Gator
free counters

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Plan to Buy a Domain Name for My Blog (for a Google Adsense Account)

Hello every one, You might already know that Google Adsense has rejected me thrice, Each time they told me to buy a domain name. It seems that I cannot be accepted by Google Adsense until and unless I buy a Domain name for my Blog.

BUT HOW? I do not have a Visa card or anything in fact I do not even have a bank account ( I take money from my husbands wallet). Paypal is not accepted in my country otherwise I might have bought a domain name from the money in my paypal account. So what do I do? I have an idea, let me share it with you
  1. First of all I will join Bukisa ( an article directory that pays you to write). I plan to join Bukisa because they pay good. You can also join it through this link
  2. I will write articles at Bukisa and then wait for my earnings to grow. 
  3. When my earnings reach 10 dollars, I will transfer it to my Americans friend paypal account.
  4. Then I will buy a domain name for my blog through this ten dollars.
Do you like my plan?I think I will also join some legitimate Paid-to-click sites like Neobux and Onbux. In this way I might get a domain name soon. What do you think? Please comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails