Chitika

Featured Posts

Grab the widget  IWeb Gator
free counters

Monday, January 10, 2011

How to make your website keyword precise?

Today I learned something new. I learned how to make a website/blog do well in search engine rankings. I learned how I can make my blog keyword precise (but not keyword stuffed).

I have made many niche websites, but I have never came across the idea of making it keyword precise. Here are the steps I just learned from Maria Miller aka WriterGig from her website.
  1. First of all search for your niche in Google AdWords Keyword Tool. For example, I searched for Blogger Template HTML                           
  2. Make a list of all keywords appearing in the search. Here is the list blogger templates, html, blogger template, html editor, html codes, blogspot templates, blog templates, html templates, free website templates, templates for blogger and web design.
  3. Now group all these keywords into categories. The categories should be popular and should be searched more often (famous keywords). For example, I made 3 categories of all the keywords list. These categories will make the stand-alone pages of my Blogger Blog.These are html, html codes, blogger templates.
  4. Create a few articles under each category (pages X). I have started to write articles on  html, html codes, blogger templates.
  5. Then write a few articles under each keyword linking them back to page X. Now I will write articles on the title of  blogger templates, html, blogger template, html editor, html codes, blogspot templates, blog templates, html templates, free website templates, templates for blogger and web design.   
    Thank you Maria Miller. I think I have started making another niche website, I will introduce you to it very soon. What do you think of WriterGig's strategy? Read more about her.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks just starting my blog I can use all the help I can get.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails