Chitika

Featured Posts

Grab the widget  IWeb Gator
free counters

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hello everyone, I am back and I have Good News!

GoldenAsh is back, I am posting after a period of 5 months, yes five months. I cannot believe it myself. There was a time when I was so addicted to Blogging and could not spend a day without checking my blog and taking a look at the new guests on my blog (with the help of feedjit life)


So where was I anyways? To tell you the truth I was disillusioned with the concept of blogging because of the following reasons

  1. I was rejected by Google Adsense at least three times
  2. I started blogging in February 2010 and by August 2010, I did not earn a single cent from blogging (so much for the high aspirations)
  3. There seemed to be so many money making opportunities online that I decided to take a break from blogging and concentrate on the other options.
  4. Google Adsense in each rejection reminded me to get a top level domain (they told me to buy a domain name for my blog). For those who did not know anything about top-level domain name read this.
MY PLAN: So what am I supposed to do. I have a plan. A plan to buy a domain name. But I do not have a visa card/debit card or even a credit card ( proof that I am poor). Where can I buy a domain name and how? Stay tuned for my next blog post.

By the way please leave a comment and tell me  if you have been in this situation (mentioned above ) or just guess about the plan. Waiting for your fingers to dance on the keyboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails