Chitika

Featured Posts

Grab the widget  IWeb Gator
free counters

Saturday, January 8, 2011

How to get accepted by Google Adsense: Reapply Using the Same Email Address

Hello everyone. I wanted to tell you something. This is one of the things I did not know in the beginning, but now I know it. I want to share it with my respected readers.

I appleied for Google AdSense seven times, yes it is true.

When I first applied I used the same email address that is used by my blogger blog login (to be exact, I did not apply through Blogger but I applied through Google AdSense homepage). I was rejected. I was so TERRIFIED that I did not appply wth the same email address again, although Google AdSesne provided me with a link to reapply.

I made another email address and then I applied again for Google Adsense. I was rejected with the same statement given earlier. (If you want to read the email, go here).I was again provided with  link to reapply. I did not re apply because I believed that if I get rejected with the same email address  I will not be allowed to apply again for Google AdSense (silly me!)

I repeated the same process, made another email address, applied again with a different email address and got rejected again.

Than I got a chance to apply for AdSense through Bukisa (Read Full Story). I applied through the link and they rejected me again. This time I could not make another email address and apply again because I had to use the same email address associated with Bukisa.
This time I was rejected four times through Bukisa's revenue sharing program but I was accepted after these four times. So I can conclude that there are three things that I have learned from this experiment.
  1. You cannot get banned from Google AdSense if you reapply using the same email address and the link given in the rejection email.
  2. It is better to reapply using the same email address instead of using different email address
  3. Google AdSense is not a snob
Thank you for reading my blog post. Tell me what do you think. Have you ever reapplied for Google AdSense using the same email address or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails