Chitika

Featured Posts

Grab the widget  IWeb Gator
free counters

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Facebook Fan Page. Do I need it?

Yes of course. Everyone is using Facebook nowadays. It is the most popular social networking site ever. It has more than 500 million users.

One of my blog posts was related to various ways to increase traffic to a blog. The foremost of all those ways was Facebook Fan Page. Keeping in view the importance of this I decided to maker a Fan page for this blog and go live.

This page will help me gain exposure and thus more readers (friends).


I also added a photo badge of my Fan Page on my blog

Check out my Fan Page Blogging Journey.

Promote Your Page Too
I will also discuss the importance of joining squidoo and twitter to boost blog traffic im other posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails