Chitika

Featured Posts

Grab the widget  IWeb Gator
free counters

Friday, June 25, 2010

New Features of my blog

Whenever i came accross a good blog, I would always wonder how a particular blogger might have done something.
"Hmm, This facebook "Share It" button (gadget) looks nice, I wonder how he/she
might have added it to her blog. If only they can guide me"
So, I have decided to keep my readers updated of all the minute changes and things I ever do on my blog. I have updated some features of my blog. I will like to share them with my readers. These features are related to the gadgets offered by Blogger (and they are absolutely free).

  1. A Poll.
  2. A Search Box.
  3. Subscription Links Gadget.
  4. Share It Gadget.
  5. Most Recent Posts Gadget.
  6. Twitter Updates.
  7. Tag Cloud (Categories).



It was easy to apply the above mentioned gadgets.
  1. First of all I went to the Design tab from Dashboard.
  2. I choose Page Elements from the Design Tab.
  3. Then I selected "Add a Gadget". Many Blogger powered gadgets appeared. I clicked on the above mentioned options.
  4. I changed the default options according to my preferences.
  5. Done.
Some other new features of my blog are listed below:
  1. New Design (free).
  2. Live Traffic Feed from Feedjit (its free).
  3. A new Logo (free).
  4. I have decided not to repeat the Step no. series in the titles of my posts (I want to be innovative not repetitive)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails